- Male around 1.5 to 2 years old
- Possibly Dachshund cross, but definitely very cute
- Good with other people and dogs
- Wanting people to gives him chin rubs
- Bear is castrated and vaccinated
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Bear is a male dog, small in size and looks like he may be a Dachshund cross. He is about 1.5 to 2 years old.
He is a gentle, calm dog who loves people and playing with other dogs. He is currently in the Cacak pound where he has been since November. He wants to find his forever home and get lots of cuddles.
Bear has tested positive on a routine screening test for Anaplasmosis, this is a fairly common tick-borne disease prevalent in countries such as the Balkans, it is treated with a course of 30 days of antibiotics which is sufficient according to vet advice received. For a useful information sheet on Anaplasmosis please click here.
Bear is vaccinated and castrated, and ready to find his family. Are you the family he is hoping to find? - if you are interested in adopting Bear please register your interest here, or contact us for more information.