- Female around 9 months old
- A beautiful young lady looking for cuddles and hugs
- Likes playing with other dogs and would love a play mate of her own
- Calm and sweet natured
- Bluebell is vaccinated and will be spayed before travelling
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Bluebell is around 9 months old. She is very quiet and calm. Bluebell was rescued from a public shelter with a few other puppies. At the moment she is a little worried by people she doesn't know and can take a while to build trust. But with the right love and care she will soon build her confidence.
She likes playing with the other dogs, but she can get overwhelmed in large groups. She is only young and her sweet nature means that she would probably benefit from a calmer, quieter home. A home with a quieter dog that could become her best friend would be ideal.
She has been vaccinated and will be sterilised before travelling to the UK. Bluebell will make a wonderful family pet - could you give her the love she deserves. If you are interested in adopting Bluebell please register your interest here, or contact us for more information