- Female, around 5 years old, but may be slightly younger
- A beautiful Rottweiler
- Good with people
- Would be better as an only dog
- Vaccinated and spayed already
- Fine with children above 12 years old
- Looking for a home to give her lots of fuss, cuddles and food
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Dahlia is a 5 year old female Rottweiler as her passport states, however we do believe she could be younger. She didn't have a nice start in life, we believe that she was used for breeding and then just abandoned in a local government pound to die. She is now spayed, vaccinated and beautiful.
She is ok with some dogs, but can be a little temperamental so we think she would be better as an only dog, she is also a little bit wary of male dogs. She is fine with children older then 12 years. Dahlia loves a fuss, attention and food!