- Female who is around 18 months old
- Very good with other dogs and people
- Good with cats
- Vaccinated, titre tested, neutered and microchipped
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Ennie was found with her sister by one of our rescuers, when they were just one month old. Unfortunately her sister didn't make it. One of our lovely rescuers took her in and carried her to work every day until she was strong and big enough to stay with the other dogs. Ennie would really benefit from a forever home with someone who is at home most of the time, and would be willing to work with Ennie to overcome her seperation anxiety issues. Ennie likes her food and can be wuite the greedy lass-we would reccomend feeding her seperatly from other dogs, otherwise she will hoover any food another dog might leave.
She is a happy, friendly dog who loves her cuddles. Could you offer her lots of tummy rubs?