- She is around 1 year old
- A sweet, little girl who just wants love
- Good with other dogs when she starts to trust them
- Likes have hugs off people and playing with the local children
- She is spayed and vaccinated
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Pretty Marceline is around a year old and is a tiny, sweet little lady. She was spotted on the street and was being fed by one of our rescuers. She came into season and was then hounded by the street males, so our rescuer took her to be spayed and then back to her shelter.
Marceline is vaccinated and described as a shy lady, but she loves the people when she gets to trust them. She also likes the children and enjoys playing with the children living in the shelter grounds.
Marceline will chase cats when she sees them so needs a home without a feline friend. She is happy around the other dogs, but sometimes a little reserved due to her size.