- Female, around 6-7 years old
- Quiet dog and shy
- Fine with other dogs but needs a cat free home
- Neatered, vaccinated and titre tested prior to travel
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Maza was living with several other dogs in a location where she was being regularly fed by our lovely rescuers. Unfortunately the area was scheduled for building works and all the dogs had to be removed as a matter of urgency otherwise the dog catchers were going to be called and removed by them. She gave birth to 4 puppies whilst she was living at the location and they have all since found homes.
Maza has been described as being a quiet dog who likes to spend her time relaxing and watching the world go by. Maza can be shy until she gets to know you. She is fine with other dogs but will need a cat free home.
Maza has tested positive on a routine screening test for Anaplasmosis, this is a fairly common tick-borne disease prevalent in countries such as the Balkans, it is treated with a course of 30 days of antibiotics which is sufficient according to vet advice received. Maza does not show any symptoms of Anaplasmosis and has received her 30 day course of treatment. For a useful information sheet on Anaplasmosis please click here.
If you are interested in adopting Maza please register your interest here, or contact us for more information.