- A small, sweet lady of around 2 years old
- Loves her hugs and tummy tickles
- Likes other dogs and playful
- Look at her beautiful face - how could you resist that?
- She will be vaccinated and neutered before travel
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Raine is a small female about 8 to 9kgs and around 2 years old. She was very lucky to be found by one of our rescuers immediately after being involved in an RTA. She as rushed to the vet for treatment and luckily has no broken bones.
Unfortunately though she did suffer damage to her ulna nerve which means she is not able to feel her front leg. The vet hopes this damage might be temporary so she will continue to be reviewed. However, it doesn't slow her down.
Raine is a happy little dog who likes to have her tummy tickled. She is playful and calm and likes other dogs. She wants a family of her own to play with and is hoping she will find them soon.