- Male, around 7 years old
- Medium build
- Possible terrier mix
- Good with people, dogs and children- ideal for a family
- Not suitable for homes with cats or fowl (chicken/duck etc)
- Vaccinated, titre tested and castrated
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Scooter was living by a busy roadside, where sadly he was hit by a car. He was found to have been getting around by dragging his back two legs. One of his back legs had to be amputated, but he has still got the use of his other back leg, and wheels were used to aid his recovery. Despite his disability rocket boy Scooter can still get around at speed and has been described as being a very active dog by his rescuer!
He loves to be around people and loves a cuddle and a hug. He is generally good with other dogs, although at times he can have a tendency to be dominant with certain dogs. Scooter is not suitable for a home with cats or chickens, and we think he is a terrier mix. His needs would suit a calmer home with older children.
Scooter would make a lovely pet - if you are interested in adopting him please register your interest or contact us for more information.