- Female, 10 months old
- Medium/large build
- Good with people and other dogs
- Typical huskie traits: intelligent, playful, outgoing and friendly
- Looking for a home with experience of the breed
- Vaccinated, spayed and titre tested
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life
Lovely Sisu is a husky cross puppy coming up to 10 months old (Mar '20).
She is one of a litter of 6 who were cruelly abandoned as tiny pups, without their mum, on a rubbish tip. Left all alone at such a young age would have meant certain death if not for one of our rescuers who luckily spotted them all and took them to safety.
Sisu is very loving and has a beautiful soul. She gets on well with people and other dogs and has been given a clean bill of health by the vet.
Huskies have specific needs as a breed so Sisu's new people will need to have experience with them. If you do and would like a gorgeous girl to fill that empty spot on your bed at night, please fill in our online adoption form or contact us for more details.