- Male, 3.5 years old
- Small in build, approx 9kg
- Likes riding in the car
- Good with people once he gets to know them
- Dominent with other male dogs
- A beautiful boy with a happy face
- Vaccinated, neutered and titre tested prior to travel
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Tinker was living on a busy main road and unfortunately was involved in a road traffic accident resulting in a fracture of his hind right leg and pelvis. He is now fully recovered, with no lasting issues.
Tinker can be reserved with people he doesn't know at first, this is because he spent a long time on the streets before he was rescued. He is dominant with other male dogs. He loves cuddles and having his tummy rubs.
Tinker has tested positive on a routine screening test for Anaplasmosis, this is a fairly common tick-borne disease prevalent in countries such as the Balkans, it is treated with a course of 30 days of antibiotics which is sufficient according to vet advice received. For a useful information sheet on Anaplasmosis please click here.
Tinker would make a lovely pet - if you are interested in adopting him please register your interest or contact us for more information.