- Female: 4 years old
- Loves water, cuddles and people
- Great with other dogs
- Loves her sister, so anyone who wants two cuddly ladies get in touch
- Can be adopted on her own, but still lots of cuddles please!
- She is spayed and vaccinated
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Meet Victoria - she is 4 years old sisters. She is pictured with her lovely sister Elisabeth. Victoria is the one with the purple collar.
They both adore water and playing in it. They both love other dogs, and they can play with the cats non aggressively. They love people, but should be homed to families without kids or with older children.
It would be lovely if we could find them a home together, but they can be in a separate homes. Victoria is very active dog and would adore long walks, so if you want a campanion please get in touch.