- Wicket is about 3 to 4 years old
- A playful, sociable dog
- Bouncy with a funny personality
- Wants to be noticed and loved by everyone
- He will be castrated and vaccinated before travel
- All our dogs are tested for the following prior to travel: Heartworm, Anaplasmosis, Erlichiosis, Lyme Disease, Brucellosis (since 11th June 2021).
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life.
Wicket is about 3 to 4 years old. He is cheerful, playful and a character - look at that face! He is very sociable and enjoys playing with other dogs. He adores people and getting lots of attention. He wants to find his forever family to love him.
He sadly has demodex, but is recovering well. In addition, Wicket has tested positive on a routine screening test for Anaplasmosis, this is a fairly common tick-borne disease prevalent in countries such as the Balkans, it is treated with a course of 30 days of antibiotics which is sufficient according to vet advice received. For a useful information sheet on Anaplasmosis please click here.
He will be vaccinated and castrated when he recovers. He is such a lovely, funny boy, and as you can see, a real poser for the camera. Who couldn't love those floppy ears?!
Wicket would make a lovely pet - if you are interested in adopting him please register your interest or contact us for more information.