- Female, approx. 2 - 3 years old
- Large build
- Good with people and other large dogs
- Not keen on cats or smaller dogs
- A real survivor - stoic and deserves a lovely, happy home
- Vaccinated, spayed and titre tested
- Full rescue back up and post-adoption support for life
Meg was found wandering around a graveyard that is a dumping ground for unwanted dogs and puppies.
She was being regularly fed by one of our rescuers but then suddenly disappeared for a month or so. When Meg finally reappeared she was in a terrible state having lost considerable weight and most of her fur due to demodex which in turn caused body wounds from her constant scratching.
Meg received veterinary treatment and was taken to a pension to enable her to recover prior to finding her forever home.
Meg has now fully recovered and is looking for a loving home where she can be the only pet, or share with another large dog.
Meg loves people and dogs the same size as her or larger, but isn't keen on smaller dogs or cats.